Thursday, January 26, 2017

STEVEN SWEET IN THE STUDIO-UPCOMING RECORD FROM WARRANT-MARK TRKLA-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--8 X 15~

Steven Sweet has been in the studio with Warrant for their new record, and he recently posted the first pic below of his kit with his 1.5 Steel--8 x 15. As a long-time and forever fan, this is something I am really looking forward to....(Cannot wait actually!) This will be the first record that drum has been included on as well.

Steven of course is a legend in Rock, and basically all Warrant has to do is hit the stage and the first note to show why they are among Rock's most enduring bands. Michael Foster introduced me to him some time ago, and he is someone who has always been incredibly nice to me. Talking drums and music with Steven Sweet is something you will always remember.

I missed them in 2016, and am looking forward to seeing them in 2017. Mark Trkla is Steven's tech and travels with Warrant, and is another guy I want to note. I walked on stage prior to sound check at the last show, and had never met him. The first thing he said to me how they had been travelling with a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14, and how much he loved that drum and how well it was working in the set. Those types of comments will remain in my head forever. Most day's I have a hard time finding both my shoes, forget where my car key's are, and almost always forget the list for the grocery store and have to go back twice. It is funny though....Drum stuff...The just never goes away, nor do I forget the people involved.

Thanks guy's....See you in the upcoming month's most certainly....






No comments:

Post a Comment