Saturday, January 7, 2017

OAK RIDGE BOYS-DAVID NORTHRUP & KEN BRANDT-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14~

Ken Brandt recently stopped in to see his long time pal David Northrup at the Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show in Iowa, and wanted to check out my drums that David has on the road with him. Ken was also David's tech at one time, and it was very nice to get the Thumbs Up from him on the 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. That drum is one that David has used the most on the road live, and in the studio.

It is always great chatting with you Ken. Iowa is not all that far, and I hope my travels take me there for a show. It would be great to sit down and talk drums. As well, it was great you got to see the Christmas Show. That show to me....Is something really special.

And to my brother David Northrup....Thank You+++++





No comments:

Post a Comment