Tuesday, January 17, 2017

RANDY WALKER-22 MEDIA PRODUCTIONS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 13.....

Randy Walker of 22 Media Productions received his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 13 last week, and as I even told him: He is the perfect person to put this drum through the test. He has a number of my snare drums in his studio, and his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 is his go-to main.

I have only done two 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 13, the first one was three years ago. Drums in this size have never been a priority here, but recently, like I mentioned previously, I have had a lot of requests lately for 13" drums. They really have become very popular again it seems, and all of the one's in different sizes I have made have always gone over really well and are in constant use.

Randy is a long-time professional, and has engineered and played with numerous artists such as Pat Travers, Eddie Money, David Ellefson, & Tesla to name a few. Recently he had George Benson at 22 Media Productions for a video shoot for his 40th Anniversary for Ibanez Guitars. He is constantly busy with a wide variety of projects, & he is also someone who has been extremely helpful over the years to me. He has introduced and or recommended my drums to a long list of artists and engineers as well. He is a die-hard supporter of Beier Drums, and is a die-hard friend as well.

Thank You Randy......For everything~









No comments:

Post a Comment