Saturday, January 7, 2017

JOSH BIEKER-BEIER 1.5 STEEL SNARES.....

I recently heard from Josh Bieker, and it was so nice to hear from him..

Josh is an avid user of my drums, and was one of my early supporters and customers. He has five of my drums, and it was great to see he is as active as ever with them. The pic below he has his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 out with him. We had a lot of great great discussions on drumming and drums....And he is a very professional and educated musician. He also was in the retail business and always had great insights all the way around.

Gotta say this again to you bud. Your birthday cake, your wife's idea, was a supreme compliment here. I will tell you again....You tell that beautiful girl you married Thank You from me.

Hope to continue to hear from you Josh....Thank You~



  

No comments:

Post a Comment