Thursday, January 26, 2017

ERIK ELDENIUS-STUDIO SAMPLE.....BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 15....

I heard from Erik Eldenius the other day, and when I do, which is consistently, he always has something great to listen to. He has had a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 for about a year now. The only downfall to that, is that I wish he would have had one from the minute I started manufacturing them.

Erik is the driving force behind Billy Idol, and as I noted earlier this Summer, and several times after that....He adds a dimension to that band that is huge. Billy Idol has always been great live, but this band is simply his best, and Erik is a major part of that. I saw them live last Summer and watched half of the show behind the stage, then the rest out front. They just are completely in sync as band, and their show is spectacular.

Erik also does solo work with Steve Stevens, and a wide array of incredible and eclectic musicians. "Pushing Boundaries" is something you read often in music news of any sort. He does just that behind his kit, and it is a complete switch from what he does live on the road. That is so often the mark of a great talent, and that he is.

The first link below is a new sample with him and his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15. There is also one in the Audio section of my site. There is no doubt I will be updating this article very soon with some additional News. Erik....Thank You For Everything. Hope to see you in this area soon, and we will for sure talk soon....














No comments:

Post a Comment