Saturday, January 7, 2017

MICHAEL FOSTER & BILL LEVERTY OF FIREHOUSE-NEW SINGLE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL SNARE--6.5 X 14~

Michael Foster & Bill Leverty of Firehouse just finished a new single, and Michael used his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. I cannot wait for the release of this-The first two pics below are from the session.

Firehouse, without a doubt, is one of my all-time favorite bands. I was a fan on Day 1, and still am as strong of a fan as I was then. Both of these guys are legends in Rock, and the band continues to draw crowds worldwide. They are incredible live, and are also renowned for being some of the nicest guys in music. They truly care about their fans 100% of the time, and I have seen that many times.

Bill has had a big solo career, I absolutely love his solo records, and I listen to them often. One of his records-"Southern Exposure" is an instrumental record he did with Michael with one of my drums. I am a long-time listener to instrumental music, and this record is among my favorites. What those two did on this is simply masterful.

Have been wearing my DRUMN MF shirt and sweatshirt a LOT!. I think I wear my sweatshirt (now that it is Winter here) every other day. You have to check out Michael's merch. It really is unique, He has signed sticks, heads, and a great selection of shirts & sweatshirts. I also have a number of items from Bill's store on his website. He has these wonderful packages with T-Shirts & music together, and autographed items like Michael.

I have told them both but will say it yet again here: Thank You. You both, this band, have been cool to me from the first day I met you guy's through Jamo Van de Bogert. Firehouse is a really important part of my musical life, and to have one of my drums on another production is a flat out thrill for me.

I will update this News as soon as the single is out!












No comments:

Post a Comment