Sunday, March 5, 2023

MARK CAPPS...SAYING GOODBYE TO LEGEND....

I woke up early this morning, and I was thinking about Mark Capps, as I have been for several days. He was easily one of the nicest and most professional people I had the honor of dealing with. He would instantly answer my questions about records, tracks & upcoming sessions, and he always kept me updated. He fully understood that is what truly mattered to me. He told me my gear was his first-choice 99% percent of the time, and that will ring in my head forever more. He was somebody who did it all...Winning four Grammy Awards, and numerous Platinum Awards for his work. Literally everyone loved and respected Mark. I was so excited when he took an interest in my drums early on, and I will always think about him.

 He had a lot more to do for the music world, but it just doesn't work out that way sometimes. I just spoke to him before Thanksgiving, and glad we touched base. RIP my friend....I will always be grateful that I knew you....You will always be missed by everyone.....




No comments:

Post a Comment