Sunday, March 5, 2023

DAVID NORTHRUP CLINIC-2023 TOUR WITH JOE NICHOLS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 12.....

Nashville great and a Legend from A-Z, David Northrup (Joe Nichols, Boz Scaggs, Rick Derringer, Oak Ridge Boys, Travis Tritt), just headed out on the 2023 Joe Nichols tour. I was honored as I have been through the years to see that he included one of my drums for his kit for the tour. I saw this spectacular band last summer live with Elizabeth, and it had been quite some time since I had seen David. It was so wonderful to catch up with my friend, and to say Thank You to him face to face for everything….Again!

He recently did a clinic at The Music Store in Clarksville, Indiana, as well. His clinics are always widely acclaimed, and again, it was so nice to see that he included that same drum in his tour kit…The 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 12. That same drum is a drum he encouraged me to finish years ago after I started it, and just let it sit thinking no one would be interested in it.

Thank You Again For Everything over the years my friend. I'm so hoping to see you this Summer. That was just an absolute blast, Elizabeth and I had an incredible time…..!









No comments:

Post a Comment