Monday, March 27, 2023

MICHAEL FOSTER-LIVE WITH FIREHOUSE-CHICAGO-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14........

Elizabeth and I recently got to see one of our favorite bands yet again, one of the greatest ever in this business: Firehouse.

A long time favorite of mine since the beginning, there is just something spectacular about this band. They continue to perform at the top of their game, and still are, and always have been, some of the greatest group of guys in this business. We had an absolute blast, and we always do.

Michael Foster is a legend in this business, and is one of Rocks finest. He had his 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 with him, as he has had for a number of years. I'm always thrilled to see that drum behind his kit, and he has always and unfailingly taken time out for me over the years.

I just hope at some point this band puts out a live record. I think about that all the time when I see them. They are, just simply, that good live.

Thank You Again Firehouse! Elizabeth was so, so happy to see you all, and it is always something we look forward to. Hope to see you all soon…..!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment