Monday, February 27, 2023

TRACY BROUSSARD LIVE-BLAKE SHELTONS-BACK TO THE HONKY TONK TOUR-2023-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 12....


Nashville legend, Tracy Broussard, is currently out on Blake Shelton's Back To The Honky Tonk Tour, and I was really honored to see he selected his 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 12 for his auxiliary to his kit. I think this is the sixth consecutive tour he has selected my drums for use as his main and/or auxiliaries, and it really has been incredible to me. I've seen him live a number of times and those shows are truly unforgettable. Tracy is someone that has always taken time out for me, and he is one of the all-time greatest guys in Nashville personally.

Thank you again Tracy. Have fun out there…. Looking forward to seeing you sometime in the future as always……



 

No comments:

Post a Comment