Thursday, July 28, 2022

JOE WILLIS OF RHODE ISLANDS MILLRATS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 15....

Sending out a big Thank You to Joe Willis of The Rhode Island based MillRats. He recently picked up a 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 15, and I was just thrilled about this of course. I have been in touch with Joe on and off for a number of years, and I've always followed his music career with the MillRats, his thoughts on different drums, and Musicians. I'm really looking forward to his extended feedback, and I sent him some of the newer and wider Beier snare straps for the drum as well!

Thank You Again Joe! I will be in touch…

 *As an added note here, I was in the process of finishing this a few minutes ago, I saw that Joe is currently in the hospital. I had no idea. I left him a message, but I want to reiterate that message here that he is in my thoughts, and I will look forward to hearing about his full recovery. Best Wishes to you Joe…….








 

No comments:

Post a Comment