Tuesday, August 2, 2022

FRANK VILARDI-LIVE ON THE BACON BROTHERS OUT OF MEMORY TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

Frank Vilardi (Bacon Brothers, Jewel, Donny Osmond) is back out on the road with the Bacon Brothers on their 2022 Out Of Memory Tour. I have been waiting for this tour to start, and it is so awesome to see this amazing and talented band back out on the road.

Frank has been a long time supporter of Beier Drums, and has used them exclusively live and in the studio for the past decade. I contacted him many years ago when I started out, and he was so nice, so gracious, and was so willing to check out the drums. It was a great time, and I will never forget that show in Arlington Heights, IL., at The Metropolis. We have been friends ever since, and we have always stayed in touch. I have absolutely loved seeing this band live, many great times to remember, and have also had the huge honor of him using the drums on their studio albums and singles.

This tour he selected his 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 which he has used often as his main live. Frank also has a 1.5 Steel 5.5 x 14, &  4 x 15, and an early 2mm Brass– 6 x 14.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you Frank, and so is Elizabeth. We have a lot to catch up on my friend! Thank You for your continued support and your friendship. I know you guys are having a great time out there. Hope to  see you soon.... 






Previous Tours & Shows.....











 

No comments:

Post a Comment