Thursday, July 21, 2022

CANADA'S PETER RESLINSKI-LIVE WITH PARALLEL 49 & BILL DURST-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14 & 7.5 X 15.......

Canada's Peter Reslinski was recently out live with Bill Durst and Parallel 49. It was so great to see him out live again. I was absolutely thrilled, and this is truly the beginning I think of a long run for Peter, and for many, many others. It is Time To Rock Again.

For his live show with Bill Durst he was using his 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 14, and for the show with Parallel 49 he had along his 1.5 Steel–7.5 x 15. Both of these drums he has used often in the past, and Peter has been a huge supporter of Beier Drums for many years. He also has been an incredible friend.

Congratulations Peter! I will look forward to following your schedule and your Musical Adventures as always. Thank you for considering my drums when you are out live. You know what that means to me, it means Everything. While I am retired from full-scale Retail Production, I will always follow all of you, and report and write about your Musical Moments.

I will be in touch with you soon, I would really value your opinion on the finish I chose for the Anniversary Drum, and I want to fill you in a little on the Special Edition that I will be issuing. Those will be the only two drums I will manufacture, and that will be indefinite. Your opinion means a great deal to me, and I am really, really looking forward to discussing both of them with you.  

Thank You Again My Friend……..














 

No comments:

Post a Comment