Sunday, November 13, 2022

MICHAEL FOSTER-LIVE WITH FIREHOUSE-SUMMER 2022 TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14......


This Summer as I have said, was an absolute blast. It was a whirlwind of friends and concerts. It was just so incredible to see everyone, and Elizabeth and I had one of the best Summers ever together visiting everyone.


One of my all-time favorite bands, from the day of their first release, is Firehouse. I've had the longtime honor of industry legend Michael Foster using my gear for live performance, and for studio releases. And yet again, one of my favorite studio releases, which I find myself referring back to often, is Bill Leverty’s solo release: Southern Exposure. Michael used an early 3 mm Brass from here on that record, and it is one that I will forever play. I met Michael through industry great, Jamo Van de Bogert (Gregg Allman) years ago, and both of these guys have been a huge help to me over the years.


The band had a very busy Summer schedule, and that always makes me extremely happy to see. This is a band that everyone should experience live. They were always great live, but like some of the legendary bands, it almost seems like they're even more refined now. They are truly at the top of their game after almost 30 years.


Thank You Again my friend. Elizabeth and I will also look forward to seeing you all soon. Thank You for taking care of us and your always unbelievable hospitality. Congratulations on a great run, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you having your 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 out with you….







No comments:

Post a Comment