Saturday, November 19, 2022

ADRIAN PROCTOR OF THEY WATCH US FROM THE MOON-TUN-PYROMOTH-LIVE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14........

 Adrian Proctor (They Watch Us From The Moon, TUN, PyroMoth) recently picked up a 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 14, and he immediately put it to the test live. I really appreciated him getting in touch with me, and I absolutely love hearing from players when they pick a drum up.

Thank You Again Adrian. I will very much look forward to your clips and news about your use of this drum. Thank You Again as well for the awesome comment.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend!...






"I just have to say again, this snare is absolutely amazing. I have over a dozen really nice snares, and yours has more tone and sensitivity than any of them. Seriously impressive!"...

Adrian Proctor (They Watch Us From The Moon, TUN, PyroMoth)

No comments:

Post a Comment