Wednesday, November 9, 2022

DANNY THOMPSON-NEW ALAN PARSONS RELEASE-FROM THE NEW WORLD-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14......

Alan Parsons new release-From The New World is a remarkable Musical adventure. This is to be expected from this larger-than-life & legendary Musical figure. I've been a fan of his my entire life, and have had the privilege of seeing him live on four occasions in recent years.


The reason I got to see him live, and meet him, was because of Danny Thompson. Danny is his longtime drummer, and is a part of this incomprehensibly amazing band. He is someone who took time out for me in the beginning right off the bat, and he was completely receptive to what I was trying to do here at Beier Drums. He used his 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 14 on this record, and also on the previous release-The Secret. Danny also has used a variety of his drums from here as his live mains for domestic tours.


One more time my friend…Thank You Again! It was great to touch base with you a bit ago, and I will be in touch. I also am picking up the box set for this record. I will look forward to having you sign it…..!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment