Tuesday, November 8, 2022

LYNYRD SKYNYRD LEGEND ARTIMUS PYLE-A TRIBUTE TO ERIC CLAPTON-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

A huge Thank You going out to Lynyrd Skynyrd legend…Artimus Pyle. He recently selected his Beier 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 for his track on the recent release: A Tribute To Eric Clapton-I Shot the Sheriff.


Artimus has been an incredible supporter and friend to me over the years, and that drum has been his main for 100% of his live work, and recording, since the first day he sat down with it. I met Artimus years ago through one of Southern Rock's most beloved & legendary drummers-Monte Yoho of The Outlaws. Monte used that same drum for many years of tours, and records as well.


The Artimus Pyle band is currently out on the road, and it is an unbelievable musical experience to see them live. Thank You Again my friend for everything, This record is truly amazing, and I am so proud that you would select my drum for it. We will see you soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment