Sunday, November 13, 2022

BEIER ANNIVERSARY DRUM-LATEST UPDATE.....

I will be adding news about the upcoming Anniversary Drum, and after that the Special Edition in the coming weeks and months. I have started the process, and the details have been laid out for quite some time here. Both will be 15” snare drums to continue my work in this industry. Both of these were planned at the time I stepped away from this business in June 2021.

I really, really appreciate all of the inquiries on different size drums, but I just will be producing the Anniversary Drum, and the Special Edition, on an indefinite basis. On occasion, as I have mentioned, I will do a traditional size that I have produced over the years, but I will not have a schedule for those drums.


I had an incredible run in this business, and I stay in touch with drummers on a daily basis. I will always be here to answer all of your questions, for any type of service that is required, and will support your Musical Adventures always through my website, social media, buying records & merch., and attending live performances. I love all of that, and it has been one of the great adventures of my life.


If you are looking for a particular size drum that I have produced in the past, please do let me know. I have been lucky, and drums rarely change hands between players. But when they do, I invariably hear about this, or the drummer passing a drum along will get in touch with me. I never forget who is looking for what size, and I'm always so happy to match a drummer up with a new drum. 


More news to come shortly! Thank You…… 










No comments:

Post a Comment