Wednesday, August 17, 2022

JIM THIEDE-LIVE ON THE 2022 BERNADETTE KATHYRN & THE LONELY DAYS BAND TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 15, 6.5 X 14 & 5.5 X 12......

Bernadette  Kathyrn & The Lonely Days Band are continuing on a string of dates on her 2022 tour this Summer. I have been following the tour, and this band is, like so many, back at it full swing.  This always makes me incredibly happy to see. It Is Time!

Jim Thiede is arguably one of my best buddies who I have never met.  We have spoken numerous times on the phone, and I have followed his Musical adventures with my drums for a number of years now. He is one of the most supportive, enthusiastic, and absolutely die-hard musicians that I know.

He currently has out all of his drums from here, and he switches off between his 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 and his 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 15 as his main, and he always has along his David Northrup inspired 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 12 as his auxiliary. He is great at posting clips of shows, and  I have so enjoyed watching many of them. I am always hoping this band will roll through my area or the Chicago area. I truly think it will happen soon the way this band is on the move, and I will really look forward to that big time.

Thank You Jim For Everything over the years. I will look forward to talking to you soon. And as always, Chicago and dinner with our ladies is on the radar for sure!  Talk to you soon buddy……







 

No comments:

Post a Comment