Friday, August 5, 2022

MAT DONALDSON LIVE-WESTON HORN AND THE HUSH-SUMMER 2022-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--8 X 14.........

Mat Donaldson has been out live with Weston Horn & The Hush this Summer, and to have this band back out live in front of people is not only awesome, it is important musically that they be seen and heard. I've listened to and have seen hundreds and hundreds of bands over the last decade, and this band is simply one of the most unique, and one of the most talented bands of their type I have Ever listened to, and watched on video. I still am holding out hope I will see them live someday.

I've had the longtime honor of Mat using his 1.5 Steel–8 x 14 as his main for this band live, and for their two incredible studio releases. He is also the owner of Drum World Tulsa, and has decades of knowledge about the drum business, and about drums. For him to choose my snare drum live as a main….Has always just been an incredible source of inspiration and pride here.

Congratulations to Weston Horn & The Hush on being live again. Thank you Mat Donaldson for everything over the years. I will continue to follow the band….Always! 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment