Monday, August 15, 2022

NICK FORCHIONE-LIVE ON TOUR WITH BLUES LEGEND CARVIN JONES-2022 TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15......

Long-time pal and industry great, Nick Forchione (Carvin Jones, Peach Pickers, Bayou Bandits, Cranberry Suite, Rex Carroll-Fierce Heart) is currently on tour with The King Of The Strings…Blues Legend…Carvin Jones.

I've been watching clips of this band on this tour, and I cannot take my ears off these performances. Absolutely and utterly amazing. Carvin responded to me and said he was working on dates in Milwaukee in Chicago for 2023, and I certainly hope that happens. I simply have to see this band.

Nick has two drums from here-1.5 Steel–5.5 x 14 & a 4 x 15. He has always been such a huge supporter, and a great friend. He is involved with numerous projects, and I had the privilege of seeing him live with the Peach Pickers on Luke Bryan's Farm Tour which I will never forget. He currently has his 1.5 Steel–4 x 15 out with him on this tour. There is also a new record about to be released from Cranberry Suit he did with that drum. I have been looking forward to this record for quite some time, and cannot wait to check in with it.

Thank You Again my friend! You all have a great time out there, and I truly hope to see you soon…..!










With Kent Slucher-L-(Luke Bryan) & Nick Forchione-R-(Peach Pickers)-Farm Tour-2019






 

No comments:

Post a Comment