Saturday, March 16, 2024

SCOTT THOMPSON-LIVE ON TOUR WITH PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14......


Scott Thompson (Pure Prairie League, Collin Raye) is out on the road with Pure Prairie League currently. I was so happy to hear he selected his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 for these shows. 

I heard from Scott years ago after he had picked up two of my drums. One of those was the drum he currently has out, and he also picked up a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 at that time. He also has a 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 and 5.5 x 15. The 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 has most often been his main for the band, but he has used all of them live as his main for many years now.  

This band is timeless, and is utterly amazing live. I have seen them many times over the years. I am really looking forward to sitting down with Scott to do a demo of the Anniversary Drum, I would so value his vibe on the drum. Thank You Scott for all of the years of support...Hoping to see you soon....






Through the years....










 

No comments:

Post a Comment