Thursday, March 28, 2024

DAMAGED GOODS 2024 LIVE SUMMER DATES-RANDY VAUGHN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14.....

Damaged Goods have released their live dates for 2024, and it is as always, so great to see this band so busy.

Randy was one of my first customers many years ago, and I still remember our initial conversation and what he was looking for in a snare drum. He was a long time Supra player at that point. Since receiving his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 at that time...It has been his main ever since live, and on the studio releases from Damaged Goods. 

You guys have fun out there this Summer, I just wish there was a show closer so I could finally see the band live, hang, and talk Music. Randy....Thank You Again for your non-stop support for all of these years. Will look forward to all of your posts on the summer shows my friend.... 


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment