Friday, July 16, 2021

THE ARTIMUS PYLE BAND-BACK ON THE ROAD-ARTIMUS PYLE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.....

The Artimus Pyle Band is back out on the road live, and this is a band that will completely, and absolutely take you back when you see them. It is a classic Talent Crammed Band, that is so great...You will never forget them.

Lynyrd Skynyrd legend, Artimus Pyle, once again has his main of many years out on the road with him...Beier 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. I met him through another Southern Rock legend...Monte Yoho of The Outlaws. I spoke with Artimus yesterday, and we always keep in touch. He is someone who has always gone out of his way for me, and treated me with complete kindness. He work behind his kit is as strong today, as it was in the beginning for him.  

Thank You Again Artimus...And...Happy Birthday! See you soon my friend......








No comments:

Post a Comment