Monday, July 12, 2021

NEW RELEASE-STEVE COLE-SMOKE + MIRRORS-TODD SUCHERMAN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15.....

Steve Cole just released his new record...Smoke + Mirrors. I have been awaiting this release, and I am listening to it this morning. Virtually anything from him is Musical Mastery, and this record is no different of course as I listen. 

I have the huge honor of having my 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 on this record. Special Thanks to my long time friend, someone who is always there for me, and one of the greatest drummers in the world...Todd Sucherman. He selected this drum for this song, and it is featured on Track 14-Justice. Pic below is the session pic. 

Congratulations Steve Cole on another release....Thank You Todd for everything over the years. Amazing work...As always...






No comments:

Post a Comment