Monday, July 5, 2021

LONG ISLAND-NEW YORK-JAY CURRY-#1 OF THE BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 15 IN BLACK NICKEL....

 I recently had the privilege of dealing with drummer Jay Curry out of Long Island, New York....

A short time ago, he picked up a very unique 1.5 Steel--7.5 x 15 in Gloss White I had made years ago with different lugs, and I was really happy to hear from him. He then mentioned that he wanted another 15" drum from here. We talked about that, and I ended up making him a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15. It was #1 in Black Nickel. The drum turned out beautiful, and as you can see by his comments below...He is extremely happy to own it, and I could not be happier that drum is with him.

Jay is also the owner of the renowned training center-Blue Collar Barbell on Long Island. At the center as well, he provides practice space for drummers to support the community of & for them. 

Thank You Jay Curry...You were The Best to deal with, and your comment meant a lot to me my friend. I will look forward to staying in touch with you...Always....







No comments:

Post a Comment