Saturday, November 7, 2020

PETER RESLINSKI OF PLAN B NOMINATED FOR BEST DRUMMER-BEST OF THUNDER BAY 2020 READERS SURVEY.....

Peter Reslinski is one Thunder Bay's most active and talented drummers. He is a long time supporter of Beier Drums, a great friend, and one of the best people I know. He is also nominated  for Best Drummer in the Best Of Thunder Bay 2020 Readers Survey, and again with his band Plan B. Currently he plays a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 & 7.5 x 15 live. 

Thank You Peter for all of your support over the years, and your recent purchase of all of the items from the Merch section of my site. I am so happy you love the items, and of course....I am delighted as well my pal Maxwell approves. 

Best of luck in the Readers Poll, and I am so looking forward to Plan B playing live again.....












No comments:

Post a Comment