Monday, November 2, 2020

BLUE OYSTER CULT-THE SYMBOL REMAINS THE SAME-JULES RADINO-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14 & 4 X 15

 I received a package today that simply just lit me up...

One of Rock's finest...Jules Radino...Sent me a copy of Blue Oyster Cult's new album: The Symbol Remains. It is the first new studio album from the band in several decades. The reception has been huge, enthusiastic, and overwhelmingly positive. On one site alone, the record is almost 5 Stars with hundreds of reviews so far. That is rare.

I knew this record would be a hit...This band is incredible. Have seen them countless times, and their live performances are phenomenal. The current line up has been together for many years, and is a remarkable continuation of one of Rock's greatest, and most influential bands. 

Jules Radino used his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 & 4 x 15 on half of this record which is something I was super excited to hear. Congrats as well Jules on your co-write...There's A Crime (Track 13) being chosen for the album. 

There is no doubt this record will be in rotation here....Always. Thank You Again Jules, this meant the world to me. See you soon my friend...











 

No comments:

Post a Comment