Saturday, November 14, 2020

JEFF BROWN OF SHRUG SOUND STUDIO-WEBSITE-GEAR SECTION-BEIER DRUMS......

Sending out a huge Thank You to Nashville great, and owner of Shrug Sound Studio...Jeff Brown.

Jeff recently updated his website, and he included a section on Beier Drums. I cannot say Thank You enough Jeff! I am truly honored my friend. As well...I so appreciate you picking up one of the zippered hoodies from my Merch. Store, you have done such a great job with your Merchandise.  That meant a lot to me my friend. 

As well, included in the images below, is one of Jeff's original paintings. One of my favorite artists is Jackson Pollock, and Jeff cites him as one of his influences...While he is on the way to finding his center in the art world. This painting...Floors me my friend. Incredible.  

Please do check out his website below which includes all the information for his studio, merchandise, and artwork. Thank You Jeff!......Cannot wait to see you guys again......








No comments:

Post a Comment