Monday, November 23, 2020

BEIER DRUMS-10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY DRUM..2010-2020....

Many of you have continued to inquire about the Beier 10th Anniversary Drum....Which of course is this year. I really, really have appreciated hearing from all of you, and the overwhelming response.

All of the details for the drum were completed in advance, and it truly is going to stay with the program here: Utilitarian, Roadworthy & Affordable. Most importantly, it will be audibly recognizable as a Beier Drum. I am not one for changing things here for Marketing Purposes, the primary purpose of this line is for Musical Purposes. 

The drum will be a 15" to further my work to reintroduce a complete line of 15" drums to the industry, and it will have a different finish. The finish will not affect the sound, or rather inhibit it.  I will be making 20-25 of them, they will be numbered, have an anniversary badge, and will come with a packet of details. There will not be any custom hardware...To stay with my philosophy behind that.  

This year I decided was not the time to present this drum, I wanted to wait until the industry is back. I truly think that would be a lot more fun for everyone involved. It is going to be a bit, but this industry will not only recover, but will come back stronger than ever. 

Will update this article....Thank You Again for all of the interest in this drum, and for your support....





No comments:

Post a Comment