Sunday, February 26, 2023

KASEY TODD-AARON GOODVIN-IT'S THE RIDE TOUR-2023-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15......

Kasey Todd (Aaron Goodvin, Tonic, Jace Everett) recently completed the beginning leg of Aaron Goodvin's-It's The Ride Tour-2023. He selected his 1.5 Steel–4 x 15 for the tour as his main. I stayed in touch with him and watched the tour, and he said it got rave reviews. That is a drum that he has chosen many, many times for his work over the years as well.

I finally got to meet up with Kasey last summer after all these years in Illinois, and it was awesome to finally sit and chat. I got to see Nashville great  Zack Stewart as well at the show again which was so great. The show with Aaron was amazing, and I'm hoping to see him again soon on the next tour. He has always been hugely supportive of my work here over the years, and he is a great guy from A to Z. 

Thank You Again my friend…. Looking forward to seeing you very soon….








 

No comments:

Post a Comment