Monday, September 6, 2021

JUILES RADINO-MODERN DRUMMER-JULY 2021 ISSUE-THE SYMBOL REMAINS-BEIER DRUMS 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14 & 4 X 15......

Sending out a huge Congratulations & Thank You to a long time friend...Jules Radino of Blue Oyster Cult.

Jules was recently in the July issue of Modern Drummer, and it was an excellent article. He broke down the gear he used on Blue Oyster Cult's "The Symbol Remains." I knew about this record before it came out, and that he included my gear, and I am stunningly proud of that. He used his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 & 4 x 15 on select tunes on the record. 

Jules also used his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 on Blue Oyster Cult's "40th Anniversary Live in London," and "40th Anniversary Agents Of Fortune." Both were released on DVD as well.

Thank You Again for all of the years of support my friend. This is something I will never forget, and because of the beauty of Music...I can relive these for a long time to come. Your an amazing Artist & Friend....














 

No comments:

Post a Comment