Friday, September 24, 2021

DANNY BEAN-LIVE WITH MATT WYNN-GATHERING ON THE GREEN-MEQUON, WISCONSIN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.......

I had the honor of attending Gathering On The Green recently, and I finally got to meet a drummer who I have wanted to see live and chat with...Danny Bean. 

Danny was on the road this Summer with Matt Wynn, and I was so happy when this date popped up. He has been using his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 as one of his mains for quite some time, and I have watched their clips and been in touch with Danny always. 

This band is incredible, and they got rave reviews for their performance. Danny is an amazing life-long pro behind his kit, and he himself is one of the all-time greatest guy's ever. We had so much fun catching up, talking gear and music, and it really was one of the highlights of the entire season for me. He told me about his drum from here..."That he has the best." I will never forget that comment...Ever. 

Thanks Again my friend, and Congrats to the all of you for a knockout performance.....








 

No comments:

Post a Comment