Sunday, September 26, 2021

GERMANY'S JOCHEN BAUER-#1-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14 IN BLACK NICKEL.....

Jochen Bauer in Germany requested a special drum from here, and I was delighted I was able to make it for him before setting aside Retail production of drums here. 

He requested a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 in Black Nickel, and this is #1 in that size in Black Nickel. Jochen is a long time pal and supporter of Beier Drums, and he has been very successful in the music scene in Germany. He held the seat for  Heavens A Beer for a number of years, recorded several studio albums with them, and appeared on German nation television for a live performance. Heavens A Beer have made a big imprint on the German music scene, and I am really grateful my drums were along with Jochen for that. Also in his line-up of gear is a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14, 8 x 14 & 8 x 15. All of the drums were used live, and in the studio. 

Thanks You Again my friend....I will look forward to staying in touch with you as always. Elizabeth and I hope to see you in Germany soon....






 

No comments:

Post a Comment