Thursday, April 25, 2024

ENRIQUE SORVILL-LIVE WITH TWISTED ENVY IN MIAMI-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.......

It was great to hear from Miami based  Enrique Sorvill recently. He is back out on the live circuit with a new band...Twisted Envy, and it was so great to hear this. He formerly held the seat behind his kit for 22 North.

Enrique had along his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 which has been his main for years. He was referred to my drums from industry great-Tony Escapa (Ricky Martin) who I was delighted to hear from recently as well. 

It is always incredible for me to see drummers refer back and select my drums for their work. That was the intention of Beier Drums...To make drums that players remembered: In Their Ears. This band is great, lit up, and as always I am looking forward to following their posts and live clips. I will be posting a live clip of the band when the new video player is up on the site. 

Thank You Again Enrique. I cannot tell you how great it was to hear from you, and I am so happy you are back out live....!







Earlier Years With 22 North






 

No comments:

Post a Comment