Monday, February 5, 2024

FRANK VILARDI LIVE WITH THE BACON BROTHERS-2024-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14 & 4 X 15.....


The Bacon Brothers  are back out on the road again for the New Year, and I want to send a Thank You to my longtime pal and supporter, Frank Vilardi (Bacon Brothers, Jewel, Donny Osmond). He selected his 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 14 and his 4 x 15 as an auxiliary for this latest run of shows.

I absolutely love this band, and I've seen them live many times. I also have had the good fortune of my drums appearing on numerous records from the band. Frank has used my drums as his main and auxiliaries for many years now, and for a musician of his caliber to select my drums after all these years, is truly an honor.

I'm so hoping to see this band in 2024 again, last time I saw them was at the City Winery in Chicago with Elizabeth. The show was spectacular as always, and it is always so much fun visiting. Countless great memories from over the years.

Thank You Again Frank…See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment