Thursday, August 26, 2021

MATT RHYNER-LIVE WITH SAM LLANAS IN MILWAUKEE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14.....

I recently had the chance to attend a show with Elizabeth that we both were so looking forward to...

Matt Rhyner was live in Milwaukee with one of my long time favorite Artists...The legendary Sammy Llanas. This is one of a number of seats that Matt currently holds, and was so Thankful to be able to see them live.

The first thing I thought after several songs after arriving...Matt Rhyner has the perfect Swing for this band, and these songs. He is an incredibly talented drummer, who instinctively and Musically understands these songs.  I am a long time fan of Sammy, and he has always had great bands. But this line-up with Matt...Is simply It.

Thank You Matt for a great evening, and for having along your 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14. It was an honor my friend. See you soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment