Saturday, August 28, 2021

MARK VIERS-ACOUSTIC BLOCK PARTY-BOURBONNAIS, ILLINOIS...FRANKIE BANALI'S 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

Sending out a massive Thank You to Mark Viers in Bourbonnais, Illinois today..

Mark recently invited Elizabeth & myself to his Acoustic Block Party that was held on July 24th. Without a doubt, this was easily one of the greatest parties I have ever been to-Ever. Elizabeth agreed as well. His line-up & preparation for the event was incredible, and it was something I don't think anyone who attended will ever forget.

Mark is one of the greatest music fans I know as well. His support of live music, and literally anything to do with music is almost unprecedented to me. He also was one of the four drummers who picked up one of the late Frankie Banali's snare drums from Beier Drums...His 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. Donn Bennett is handling the collection, and is doing his always incredible job. Mark also purchased a cymbal of Frankie's, and a set of his sticks.

Thank You Again for inviting us Mark. I was honored to have a picture with you, and Congratulations on putting on one of the greatest parties ever put on....! See you soon at a show my friend.....  











 

No comments:

Post a Comment