Friday, October 2, 2020

THE LEGENDARY RODGER CARTER OF THE DOGHOUSE STUDIO...BEIER 1.5 STEEL--8 X 15.....

Rodger Carter is a legendary drummer, producer, and a professional from A-Z. He also happens to be one of the nicest guys I have ever known. He was one of the first drummers to take time out for me in the early day's. He was so helpful, enthusiastic & accommodating....It was unreal. It was an incredible experience meeting him and seeing him live, which I did many times. We have always stayed in touch, and it was awesome to hear from him recently. 

He is in the studio this week with his 1.5 Steel--8 x 15. I did 3 of them with these lugs, and his is #1-3. I dropped this drum off in Chicago for a live performance when he was on the road with John 5. That was one of those shows, like the Rick Springfield shows, that I will never ever forget, and think of often. He has also used his Beier Snares on his record Licorice Pizza (Get Down Make Love), and on Glen Campbell' See You There (Wichita Lineman). 

It was so great to hear from you my friend. Will look forward as always to the release of this material. Stay Happy And Busy. I am counting on seeing you live soon buddy...THANK YOU......









No comments:

Post a Comment