Wednesday, September 30, 2020

NEW RELEASE FROM FIERCE HEART-THANK YOU NICK FORCHIONE.....

Nick Forchione (Peach Pickers, Fierce Heart) just sent me a copy of the new release from Fierce Heart-War For The World. and this record simply Rocks from the very minute you put it on. I was lucky enough to visit Rex Carroll's studio, had a preview of it, and have been looking forward big time to this release. I am really hoping when live performance comes back...You guys take this out on the road...It would be incredible live as well. 

Nick currently is a part of many projects including the Peach Pickers, and Fierce Heart, and uses a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 & 4 x 15. I really missed seeing him on the Farm Tour this year with the Peach Pickers. That band, and that whole show, is something every music fan should experience.

Thank You Again my friend...This was an incredibly nice gesture from you. This record I will play...Always. I truly hope to see you soon......  













 

No comments:

Post a Comment