Thursday, April 6, 2017

TONY FARRELL JR. & VOIGHT MUSIC-NEW DEALER FOR BEIER DRUMS-JANESVILLE, WISCONSIN-

Voight Music in Janesville, Wisconsin, is a new dealer & just received their first delivery from Beier Drums: The 1.5 Steel--7.5 x 15. I am really looking forward to working with them, and any drum will be able to be ordered through them. I was at the store several month's ago for a clinic, and it is a fantastic full-scale facility.  The staff is super educated and experienced. and the entire operation is a huge asset not only just to Janesville, but Wisconsin.

Thank You Tony Farrell Jr....Looking forward to seeing you in the store soon. I really appreciate your enthusiasm for my work, and it is great to be with Voight Music.

As well, I want to take the opportunity to express my Thanks to one of the greatest drummers and people I know. You know who you are.....Thanks bud~









No comments:

Post a Comment