Friday, April 28, 2017

JOCHEN BAUER IN GERMANY-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--8 X 14, 8 x 15, 6.5 x 14....

It was great to hear from my one of my pals several days ago from Germany-Jochen Bauer. He was rehearsing for his band and running through some Judas Priest, Saxon & Accept tunes. Jochen was an early customer of mine, & has three snare drums from Beier Drums: 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14, 8 x 14 & 8 x 15. He was using the 8 x 14 which I see him playing most often-(I think that his favorite!). He is also a former TM, and has been working in and out of the industry for many years. He is a true die-hard, incredibly knowledgeable, and is one of the coolest guys I know. 

Drum stuff aside, I also want to extend my Congratulations to Jochen for his continued work on some of the health problems he has faced. To date, he has lost a total of 113.6 pounds, and is feeling great. That is a mighty feat, and an issue that a lot of people on this planet face. I have been lucky, and never have had to worry about my weight. But....This is a challenging situation worldwide, and can cause a lot of pain, frustration, and health problems. I have always seen that clearly, and people that are faced with this need props from everyone around them.

Keep it up Jochen!.....I am always rooting for you. Thanks for all of your on-going support & friendship. We will talk soon no doubt.....

"Rehearsal with some classic Judas Priest, Saxon & Accept tunes. Love my DW set, and especially my James Beier snare 8 x 14! What a killer sound! Rock on my friends...."

Jochen Bauer
   





No comments:

Post a Comment