Tuesday, August 9, 2016

TRACY BROUSSARD-LIVE WITH BLAKE SHELTON-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.....

This time of year is usually a very busy time here for me, and this Summer has been exceptionally busy. Nashville titan Tracy Broussard rolled through town with Blake Shelton, & I had the great opportunity to sit down with him. 

Tracy has become a big fan of his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14, and currently is using it on the 2016 Tour. I had such a fun time at this show...It was ridiculous. He is an incredible player, and the discussions during the day, and his performance during the show, were both just amazing. 

Tracy's drum is equipped with Aquarian Heads, of which I am a huge fan of. The batter is a Triple Threat, and the snare side is a High Performance. It seems these day's at least half of the players are requesting Aquarian Heads, and for good reason from my experience. Every single one of the different types I have used...I absolutely love. They are of extreme quality, and their hoops on the heads, are some of the best.

Tracy....Thank You Again for everything. Looking forward to seeing the band again very soon. Big shout out to Russ Whitman here. Russ is currently on tour with Craig Morgan and his three Beier snare drums. I really appreciate and value you taking time out for my gear, and for the referral.....   














No comments:

Post a Comment