Tuesday, August 9, 2016

ERIK ELDENIUS-LIVE WITH BILLY IDOL-MILWAUKEE.......

Erik Eldenius was in town last month, and I finally got to catch him live with Billy Idol on their current tour.

He currently has a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 in his studio in L.A., and he really, really likes it a lot. He is using it on a solo record right now with a guitar player who I have long admired as well. I am so anxious for this record to come out, and as I have told Erik....I will be his first customer to pick it up when it is released!

Due to some logistics, I was concerned I might miss their set....But was delighted everything worked out. Billy Idol has always had great bands as everyone knows, and he himself is as solid today as he always was. But I have to say....This band....With this line-up....There is something special & beyond about it. Erik brings this enormous vibe to this band that is so huge, & is just so on the mark. I have watched his clips, and have always thought he was great. But live....He is even better than that.

Great seeing you Erik...Hope to see you guys live again soon....









No comments:

Post a Comment