Tuesday, August 9, 2016

KEITH ZEBROSKI-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14-MIRANDA LAMBERT-KEEPER OF THE FLAME TOUR....

All-star pro, Keith Zebroski, recently fired up his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 for the first time at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. This was a show with Miranda Lambert on her Keeper Of The Flame 2016 Tour. The result...I was thrilled about. He absolutely loved the drum, and will be using it as his main. The band is also on Kenny Chesney's Spread The Love Tour this summer, and the drum will be used on that tour as well. I got to see Keith live during their set here in Miller Park also.

Keith requested the drum to be equipped with an Evans B14 HD Batter, Evans 300 snare side, and a set of Puresound Custom Pro Series Brass 24 Strand wires. I have been working a lot with Evans heads lately, and they unfailingly deliver live. 

Thank You so much for everything Keith. I am really looking forward to the next time the band is in town, and again....I  cannot tell you how happy I was to hear how much you like that drum. A huge Thank You going out as well to Sean Paddock for the introduction.....





 














No comments:

Post a Comment