Monday, March 28, 2016

RICK SMITH-CONNECTICUT DRUM SHOW-BEIER DRUMS...

A big Thanks going out to Rick Smith for his recent comments on Beier Drums. His
"Connecticut Vintage & Custom Drum Show" has been extremely successful since the start, and it always get's rave reviews from literally everyone. The 2016 show is on April 17th. Link below for details.

Thanks Again Rick for taking time out to comment on my drums...That was great of you to do. I wish I could come out this year for the show, but cannot. Next year, well...I am planning on it already...!


"Hi Jim. Kudos on making some very nice snare drums! I have seen them at Drum Center Of Portsmouth, and Steve Maxwell's. The sound samples I've heard are great, they have that nice thick metal sound..."

Rick Smith
Connecticut Drum Show











No comments:

Post a Comment