Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ABOUT NEWS UPDATES...BEIER DRUMS....

I just wanted to add a note in my News here. All of you take time out for me, send me pics, keep me updated, forward the latest video, and are so supportive of Beier Drums...It really floors me. I cannot explain how much everything means to me.

This month and last I have, for the first time, fallen behind about a month in updating this section. Right now there is so much material, I am catching up...but am still out about 2-3 weeks. Just wanted to relate that I take the earliest News, and then progress to the latest. Sometimes I will be posting an earlier item, and something new will pop up from the same player and will of course tie that in right away. But I always have, and will, post in order of receiving. Right now I am at the first week of March for posting material that has come in here.

OK. That is off my chest. That has been bothering me every day for the last two weeks! Thank You All....



No comments:

Post a Comment