Tuesday, March 29, 2016

NASHVILLE'S CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS OF ACCEPT....JARRED POPE'S BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

I get a lot of correspondence and read posts of comments on my drums these day's...And I truly love that. Christopher Williams of Accept left one recently that I so appreciated, and just had to acknowledge here. He sat down with Jarred Pope's 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 which I really thought was great. Jarred just recorded a live record with The Damon Johnson Band last weekend with that drum, and will also be taking it on the 2016 Thompson Square Tour. I will be posting on that in the next week. (I am incredibly behind on my News, but am catching up!)

I always enjoy reading Christopher's posts, and what he is up to. Great drummers are always into something, and he is just always lit up. Whether it is a new set of cymbals, accessory, an upcoming show...There is always something. He is also a great communicator, and widely known as a super nice guy to deal with. Link below for tour dates for Accept, and for a truly excellent interview he did with Metal Shock Finland.

Looking forward to seeing you live Christopher and talking drums soon. Thanks Again for taking time out to sit down with one of my drums, and for your comment..


"I had the chance to sit in and play Jarred Pope's snare a few nights ago. It sounds beautiful! Great work!"

Christopher Williams
Accept












No comments:

Post a Comment