Tuesday, December 12, 2023

GERMANY'S JOCHEN BAUER-#1 OF THE BEIER ANNIVERSARY DRUM-4.75 X 15......


Sending out a huge Thank You to a long time supporter and friend, Jochen Bauer in Germany. He received the #1 of the Beier 1.5 Steel–4.75 x 15 Anniversary Drum, and he also opted to have it done in Black Nickel. Thank You Again my friend for all of the years of support live and on tour with Beier Drums, and on the records which I cherish….!

"Today I received the Beier 1.5 Steel--4.75 x 15 Anniversary Snare Drum in Black Nickel hardware at my request. James Beier has once again created a true masterpiece with this instrument. All his experience as a drum maker went into the development of this snare. I feel very honored that James has awarded me the serial number 1. Thank you for your friendship and for this wonderful instrument. I think you can see from the photo how happy I am"....

Jochen Bauer, Germany, November 8th, 2023....














 

No comments:

Post a Comment