Monday, November 27, 2023

GERMAN LEGEND ACHIM FAERBER-PROJECT PITCHFORK 2023 TOUR-GERMANY-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14........


German drumming legend, Achim Faerber, is just finishing up a tour with the iconic Project Pitchfork in Germany. Achim had out one of his longtime mains for his work, his Beier 1.5 Steel- 5.5 x 14. That drum he has used for many years on countless tours and records, and in the beginning he told me he never thought he would have a Steel drum for his go-to until this one. He also has the #1 and the only one of the 1.5 Steel–4 x 12 that I ever manufactured here. The sounds he has gotten out of that drum, and the way he has utilized it Musically, is simply unbelievable. Please see the Audio Section for samples.

Thank You for all the years and all the memories my friend. It's so great to be in touch, and it is incredible to me after all these years you refer back to my drums. It is an honor. Talk Soon!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment